Here are just a few of the things that I would have written about recently, were I not in the final stretch of a very long and deeply unproductive stint of higher education.
- Manuel De Landa and his strange aversion to language.
- Asja Safraniec's excellent analysis of Derrida's professed inability to 'do' Beckett.
- Something rather interesting about Lacan and shame.
- A vanished and forgotten Victorian exhibition palace, an example of perfect failure.
- Leopold Godowsky and the embellishing effects of ill-remembrance.
Feel free to imagine how illuminating it would have been to read these, although I may spoil each of them soon by actually writing them up.